lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From cerberus yao <charley....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Search Result with Line Numbers?
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:46:17 GMT
But the "crash.java" is a just single document physically.
Do we have any drawback if we treat each line in "crash.java" as a doucment?

Another question:
  If we need to present the search result with the hit lines plus n
lines forward and backword, how can I do this if each lines are
seperated in each document?
  for example:

 1. contents in crash.java are:
      public class crash {
          }
      }
 2. query "main"
 3. search result= the hit line +1 line and -1 line
     1 public class crash {
     2    public static void main(String[] args) {
     3   }