lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Omar Didi" <od...@Cyveillance.com>
Subject strange results using QueryFilter
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:52:09 GMT
Hi guys,

I have to do a search where the user will enter a query and then i have to get the hit's length
for that term plus get the hit's length for that term such that the url ends with com or net
or ..... I used QueryFilter, it works fine when the query is only one word but when the query
is "bank of america" it doesn t return anything.
I am using QueryParser, I did the toString() on the query and it look like this: +content:bank
+content:america +urlendswith:com. when i run the same query without queryfilter it works
fine. any explanations will be very helpfull.

thanks,

omar