lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin May <m...@foobar.lu>
Subject Re: Lucene for Geo
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 00:53:27 GMT

Gabe,

Thanks for the tip. That's more or less how I am doing things now, but
it doesn't seem to boost anything. I guess that if you could do a range
query with a preferred value, the scoring could give things that have
values closer to that preferred value more weight. However, it seems
that this is not currently possible in Lucene (and please, correct me if
I'm wrong).

Thanks,
Martin