lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Gusenbauer Stefan <gusenba...@eduhi.at>
Subject Re: finding all docs with field.
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2005 15:20:53 GMT
Peter Veentjer - Anchor Men wrote:

>How can I find all documents with a field (the value doesn`t matter).
>
>I have tried:
>Query query = new TermQuery(new Term(AbstractBaseDoc.FIELD_INDEX_ERROR,""));
>

>But this never finds results. The field with name FIELD_INDEX_ERROR has been of type Unindex,
Text, Keyword  but it doesn`t matter.

>I have checked the index with Luke, and I did find a document with the specified field..
So there are documents.

What content does this field have?
I use the following:
To every Document I add Field.Keyword("all","all"); (The values and the
name doesn't matter)
When I search for them i made the following Query  query = new
TermQuery(new Term("all","all")); This should return all the fields.