lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <>
Subject Re: lucene - nutch to rss?
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:06:10 GMT
Michael Giles wrote:

> Zak,
> Doing such a thing is pretty simple.  If you take the Nutch sample,
> there is a JSP page which handles queries and renders the search results.

I think it would make sense to enhance the current JSP by introducing a
"format" parameter, e.g.

whereas default could be HTML (or XHTML)

It seems to me that the following formats would make sense most:

XML (plus an XSLT attached, e.g.

and a

(X)HTML like XML with a CSS attached.

If people are interested then I could try to provide such a patch.

Re the XSLT one then could offer various XSLTs in order to cover the
various RSS
and Atom formats (and other "XMLs" of course).

Michael Wechner

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message