lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Fwd: Wiki formatting changes
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 08:30:22 GMT
It is either manual change, or a little script to sort the problem out.
At the moment, I can't help with the latter. If you can handle doing it
manually whenever you see it, that will be the most straight-forward
approach.

As to the nature of the change - we upgraded from Moin 1.1(pre) to
1.3.4. It was a huge upgrade, and means we're back with Moin's HEAD, and
we've been much more careful about patches that take us away from what
moin are doing, so that it will be easier to upgrade in future.

I'm sure over the coming months we'll discover the many benefits of
having upgraded, once all of the teething problems have settled down.

Regards, Upayavira