lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Gusenbauer Stefan <gusenba...@eduhi.at>
Subject Can not delete cfs file
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2005 14:13:06 GMT
I'm writing a little application and therefore I've implemented unit
tests. There i've a method to test my removeindex method, the problem is
can't delete the cfs file. When i try to delete it manually it works.
But within the tests the method cannot delete this file. I've searched
through my code but IndexWriter is always closed. I've read in another
java forum that it is possible that are streams on this file open. Is it
possible to tell lucene or better to force lucene, that it should close
all streams. segments and deleteable i can delete without any problems.
I've also tried to force unlock but this makes no changes to the result.
thanks
stefan