lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: multi word synonym
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:50:48 GMT
If I understand well... it would be easy to do so if you do not wish to
use phrase matches... you could just add a field (with the same name)
for each token...

I think that, if you wish phrase-matches (or the span-ones) then Lucene
can't help you... but I'm quite a newbie on this topic.

Is there a hope this becomes different in Lucene 1.9 or 2.0 ??

My dream would be to have the position increments living in a tree...
you know.... and... XML tree...

thanks

paul