lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Bill Janssen <jans...@parc.com>
Subject Re: Normalizing search scores over multiple indices
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 18:38:03 GMT
Hi, Otis.

Yes, I looked at Chuck's messages on the mailing list.  But he seems
to be focussing on MultiSearcher approaches, where I'm looking for a
way (I think) to adjust each individual index so that it will give
scores similar to the others.  I don't quite see how to merge the
results outside of Java without some such calibration.

Bill