lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sushil Sureka <>
Subject Fwd: File name searching
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:46:16 GMT
I am trying to learn Lucene by going through tutorials and article. I
took  a sample program and modified it a little to index all the file
names on my local file system to allow me to search for a file

I am not sure what's happening, for some file names the search is
working where as for others it does not work. I had let the program
run all the way to the end meaning I am sure it should have indexed
all the files on my local hard drive. Is there a way to debug the
issue in any way. The sample programs are attached.

View raw message