lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Multiple indexes
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 03:09:05 GMT
It's hard to answer such a general question with anything very precise,
so sorry if this doesn't hit the mark.  Come back with more details and
we'll gladly assist though.

First, certainly do not copy/paste code.  Use standard reuse practices,
perhaps the same program can build the two different indexes if passed
different parameters, or share code between two different programs as a
JAR.

What specifically are the issues you're encountering?

	Erik