lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: error when query contains numbers
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:19:51 GMT
On Mar 31, 2005, at 5:00 PM, Omar Didi wrote:
>   CyAnalyzer:
>     [year] [2005] [yahoo123]
> the analyzer I am using doesn t discard numbers but I can t find them.
> any ideas??

If that is the analyzer you are using for indexing and you are using a
tokenized field type then those tokens will be indexed as you see
there.

My only theory now is that you've got something misconfigured.  Back up
and index a very simple single document index to the filesystem and
check it out with Luke.  Send us that indexing code if you do not see
numbers there.

	Erik