lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Chillarón Barahona <>
Subject Problem with Lucene web
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 19:22:20 GMT

I am sorry if this is not the proper forum for this question.

Recently, I have tried to download Snowball from Lucene's Sandbox but
the link on "More information can be found ->here<-." from the page:
does not seems to work because the pointed address:
does not exists. Many other sandbox links are missing.

I have tried to send this email to the web master but I have been unable
to find the necessary email address, sorry.

By the way, I have tried to subscribe to the Lucene User List
( from:
but my email was returned with this message:

	> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at
	> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
	> <>:
	> Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)

Many thanks,

Nunca se miente tanto como antes de las elecciones,
durante la guerra y después de la cacería.
     -- Otto von Bismark

Only a battle lost is sadder than a battle won.
     -- Lews Thelin Telamon (The Wheel Of Time, Robert Jordan)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message