lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris D <bro...@gmail.com>
Subject Webapp Demo throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException on Large index
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 18:31:43 GMT
I've been playing with the webapp and attempting to search over two
indexes that I've created. The first was 700M the second is 2.3G.

When the webapp attempts to search the second I get a
"ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException":

  at org.apache.lucene.index.FieldInfos.fieldInfo(FieldInfos.java:155)
  at org.apache.lucene.index.FieldInfos.fieldName(FieldInfos.java:151)
  at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader.open(IndexReader.java:95)

While searching the first works flawlessly. So I figured it might have
been an index that was broken, I reindexed and ran into the same
problem. I then wrote a small stand alone java app that searches the
index and it works just fine.

I'm using lucene 1.4.3 and have tried both tomcat 5.0.x and 5.5.x.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Anyone think of any possible solutions?

Thanks,
Chris