lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Kelvin Tan <kelvin-li...@relevanz.com>
Subject Re: Document lazy-loading WAS [Re: Fast access to a random page of the search results.]
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 15:07:10 GMT
Ah, I apologize. My use of the word "frequency" was misleading. By that, I meant, the number
of hits/documents, whose fields have that value. Once again:

doc a=title:1,keyword:a,contents:somelongmemoryhoggingstring
doc b=title:1,keyword:a,contents:somelongmemoryhoggingstring
doc c=title:1,keyword:b,contents:somelongmemoryhoggingstring
doc d=title:2,keyword:b,contents:somelongmemoryhoggingstring
doc e=title:2,keyword:b,contents:somelongmemoryhoggingstring
doc f=title:3,keyword:b,contents:somelongmemoryhoggingstring

I'd like to have the following :

For the title field,
3 documents have "1" as title
2 documents have "2" as title