lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Performanmce of MultiSearcher?
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 04:47:27 GMT
I spoke to one person whose company runs searches over 300 indices with
either MutliSearcher or ParallelMultiSearcher, and apparently this is
not an issue.  I never had to search so many indices at once.  The
person is on this list, so maybe he will speak up and share more of his
experience with this setup.

Otis