lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian Cuttler <br...@wadsworth.org>
Subject Re: lucene question, examples
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 14:14:08 GMT

Otis,

Yes, the 1.2 example code is exactly what I've been running on the
internal servers. Have to say, for sample code we got by pretty
well for a fairly long time.

Will check the newer sources and samples, and the code/site you
indicated. I'm a generalist, I've written and debugged code in
languages that I've never learned and unfortunately the life of
a system admin doesn't allow for much java, at least not at my site.

I'll have a look and let you know, just for the record, how things
turn out.

						thank you,

						Brian

---