lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: possible concurrent actions table
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 16:31:10 GMT
I think the table is still up to date, but the most comprehensive
explanation of concurrency rules that I know of is in Chapter 2 of
Lucene in Action:
  http://www.lucenebook.com/search?query=concurrency+rules

As you can see from the 1st hit snippet, it really all boils down to
eliminating concurrent disk modifications.

Otis