lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: DateFilter on UnStored field
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:46:53 GMT
Following up on PA's reply.  Yes, DateFilter works on *indexed* values,
so whether a field is stored or not is irrelevant.

However, DateFilter will not work on fields indexed as "2004-11-05".
DateFilter only works on fields that were indexed using the DateField.
One option is to use a QueryFilter instead, filtering with a
RangeQuery.

	Erik