lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Bill Tschumy <b...@otherwise.com>
Subject Re: which HTML parser is better?
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 01:59:09 GMT
No one has yet mentioned using ParserDelegator and ParserCallback that
are part of HTMLEditorKit in Swing.  I have been successfully using
these classes to parse out the text of an HTML file.  You just need to
extend HTMLEditorKit.ParserCallback and override the various methods
that are called when different tags are encountered.

--
Bill Tschumy
Otherwise -- Austin, TX