lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karthik N S" <kart...@controlnet.co.in>
Subject BOOLEAN EXCEPTION APPSERVER
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 06:50:35 GMT

Hi guys

Apologies...........

I am getting this error on  ' Every FIRST SEARCH  after  Startup of the
WEBSERVER '

and I have declared the following code only once in the  method of execution

<%@ page import="org.apache.lucene.search.BooleanQuery"%>
BooleanQuery.setMaxClauseCount(Integer.MAX_VALUE);

The Exception  is as follows

Feb 11, 2005 12:16:42 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve
invoke
SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
java.lang.LinkageError: duplicate class definition:
org/apache/lucene/search/BooleanQuery
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClassInternal(WebappClassLo
ader.java:1626)
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(WebappClassLoader.jav
a:850)
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.jav
a:1299)
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.jav
a:1181)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader.loadClass(JasperLoader.java:148)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader.loadClass(JasperLoader.java:69)

o/S  = Gentoo Linux
java = 1.4.1
Ram = 256
webserver Tomcat5.5.3