lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kauler, Leto S" <leto.kau...@education.tas.gov.au>
Subject RE: Parsing The Query: Every document that doesn't have a field containing x
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 23:40:12 GMT
First thing that jumps out is case-sensitivity.  Does your olFaithFull
field contain "stillHere" or "stillhere"?

--Leto

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER

Information in this transmission is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed
and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying or dissemination of the information is unauthorised and you should
delete/destroy all copies and notify the sender. No liability is accepted for any unauthorised
use of the information contained in this transmission.

This disclaimer has been automatically added.