lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karl Koch" <TheRan...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: which HTML parser is better?
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 10:05:53 GMT
I appologise in advance, if some of my writing here has been said before.
The last three answers to my question have been suggesting pattern matching
solutions and Swing. Pattern matching was introduced in Java 1.4 and Swing
is something I cannot use since I work with Java 1.1 on a PDA.

I am wondering if somebody knows a piece of simple sourcecode with low
requirement which is running under this tense specification.

Thank you all,
Karl

Sparen beginnt mit GMX DSL: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl