lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Fwd: SearchBean?
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 19:13:42 GMT
I want to double-check with the user community now that I've run this
past the lucene-dev list.

Anyone using SearchBean from the Sandbox?  If so, please speak up and
let me know what it offers that the sort feature does not.  If this is
now essentially deprecated, I'd like to remove it.

Thanks,
	Erik

Begin forwarded message: