lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Subversion conversion
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 03:11:43 GMT
I've seen both of these types of procedures followed on Apache
projects.  It really just depends.  Lucene's codebase is not being
modified frequently, so it is not necessary to branch and merge back.
Rather we simply develop off of the trunk (HEAD) and when we're ready
for a release we'll just do it from the trunk.  Actually  we'd most
likely tag and build from that tag just to be clean about it.

	Erik