lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: reuse of TokenStream
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:43:07 GMT
I'm confused on how you're reusing a TokenStream object.  General
Lucene usage would not involve a developer dealing with it directly.
Could you share an example of what you're up to?

I'm not sure if this is related, but a technique I'm using is to index
the same Document instance into two different IndexWriter instances
(each uses a different Analyzer) - and this is working fine.

	Erik