lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. Burton" <>
Subject 1.4.x TermInfosWriter.indexInterval not public static ?
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:08:29 GMT
Whats the desired pattern of using of TermInfosWriter.indexInterval ?

Do I have to compile my own version of Lucene to change this?   The last
API was public static final but this is not public nor static.

I'm wondering if we should just make this a value that can be set at
runtime.  Considering the memory savings for larger installs this
can/will be important.

Use Rojo (RSS/Atom aggregator).  Visit Ask me for an
invite!  Also see #rojo if you want to chat.

Rojo is Hiring! -

get a free iPod!
       AIM/YIM - sfburtonator,  Web -

To unsubscribe, e-mail: