lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Maurits van Wijland <maurits.van.wijl...@extendlimits.nl>
Subject Re: PHP-Lucene Integration
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2005 17:43:03 GMT
Hi Owen,

This can easily be done! Simply install tomcat on port 8080 and create a
jk2 or proxy that points to tomcat. then all requests for jsps can be
send to tomcat. The search engine can even be placed on a separate
server. If you give me some details on your server, i will create a
proxy script for your apache!

regards,

Maurits