lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jim Lynch <...@sgi.com>
Subject Re: How do I delete?
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 20:52:08 GMT
Thanks, I'd try that, but I don't think it will make any difference.  If
I modify the code to not reindex the documents, no files in the index
directory are touched, hence there is no record of the deletions
anywhere.  I checked the count coming back from the delete operation and
it is zero.  I even tried to delete another unique term with similar
results.

How does one call the commit method anyway? Isn't it automatically called?

Jim.