lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ranking Terms
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2005 20:09:24 GMT
Make sure you are not indexing your documents using the compound index
format (default in the newer versions of Lucene).  Then you will see
the .frq file.  Here is an example from one of Simpy's Lucene indices:

-rw-r--r--    1 simpy    simpy      629073 Feb 26 13:14 _1ao.frq

Otis
--
http://www.simpy.com