lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Multiple Fields with same name
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:24:55 GMT
Hi,

It's been a while since I've used that feature, but I believe they will
always be in the same order, but I seem to recall that they will be in
the reverse order.  Whichever way they come, you can always reverse if
if the other order is better for you.  java.util.Collections class has
a number of handy methods for that.

Otis