lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From mahaveer jain <jainmahavee...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Getting Search Results Pharse
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 15:51:44 GMT
Thanks Pasha for the link, but right now I am interested in KWIC and not highlighting part..
can you help we start of with KWIC.

Thanks

Pasha Bizhan <fckdp@ok.ru> wrote:
Hi,

> From: mahaveer jain [mailto:jainmahaveer23@yahoo.com]

> I am using lucene to index and search my app. Till date I am
> just showing file name or title based on my application. We
> want to show, pharse that contain the keyword searched.
> Has anybody tried this ? Can someone help me start this ?

Look the Mark Harwood's Highlighter package :
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/highl
ighter/

Pasha Bizhan
http://lucenedotnet.com