lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From jac jac <fori...@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject Has anyone tried indexing xml files: DigesterXMLHandler.java file before?
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 07:12:10 GMT

Hi,

I just tried to compile DigesterXMLHandler.java  from the LIA codes which I have gotten from
the src directory.

I placed it into my own directory...

I could't seem to be able to compile DigesterXMLHandler.java:
It keeps prompting:

DigesterXMLHandler.java:9: package org.apache.commons.digester does not exist
import org.apache.commons.digester.Digester;
                                   ^
DigesterXMLHandler.java:19: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class Digester
location: class lia.handlingtypes.xml.DigesterXMLHandler
  private Digester dig;
          ^
DigesterXMLHandler.java:25: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class Digester
location: class lia.handlingtypes.xml.DigesterXMLHandler
    dig = new Digester();

I have set the classpath...

May I know how do we run the file in order to get my index folder?
so sorry, i really can't interpret the way to run it...
are there any documentation around...?

thanks very much!

 Yahoo! Mobile
- Download the latest ringtones, games, and more!