lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Subversion conversion
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 20:20:09 GMT
The conversion to Subversion is complete.  The new repository is
available to users read-only at:

	http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk

Besides /trunk, there is also /branches and /tags.  /tags contains all
the CVS tags made so that you could grab a snapshot of a previous
version.  /trunk is analogous to CVS HEAD.  You can learn more about
the Apache repository configuration here and how to use the
command-line client to check out the repository:

	http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html

Learn about Subversion, including the complete O'Reilly Subversion book
in electronic form for free here:

	http://subversion.tigris.org

For committers, check out the repository using https and your Apache
username/password.

The Lucene sandbox has been integrated into our single Subversion
repository, under /java/trunk/sandbox:

	http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk/sandbox/

The Lucene CVS repositories have been locked for read-only.

If there are any issues with this conversion, let me know and I'll
bring them to the Apache infrastructure group.

	Erik