lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: What does [] do to a query and what's up with lucene.apache.org?
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:17:52 GMT
Jim,

The Lucene website is transitioning to the new top-level space.  I have
checked out the current site to the new lucene.apache.org area and set
up redirects from the old Jakarta URL's.  The source code, though, is
not an official part of the website.  Thanks to our conversion to
Subversion, though, the source is browsable starting here:

	http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk

The HTML of the website will need link adjustments to get everything
back in shape.

The brackets are documented here:
http://lucene.apache.org/queryparsersyntax.html

	Erik