lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Ottinger <j...@enigmastation.com>
Subject Re: Lock obtain timed out from an MDB
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:41:57 GMT
Well, I think I isolated the problem: stupid error on my part, I think. I
was adding an indexed field that had, um, a value of null. Correcting that
made the process go much more properly - although note that I haven't
scaled up to have multiple elements to index. Good milestone, though.

SHouldn't Lucene warn the user if they do something like this?