lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cocula Remi" <rcoc...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: help in indexing
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 08:29:31 GMT
You don't tell how you created the fields of your documents.
Please post some code.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : chetan minajagi [mailto:chetan_vm@yahoo.co.in]
Envoyé : jeudi 20 janvier 2005 07:35
À : lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org
Objet : help in indexing

Hi ,

It might seem elementary to most of you.
I am trying to build a search tool for internal use using lucene.
I have used the following
 for
 .pdf   -->  PDFBOx
 .html -->  demo file of lucene(HTMLDocument)
 .xls   -->  poi

The indexing seems to work without throwing up any errors.
But,when i try to search i end up getting with zero hits always.
I have tried to use the same string that i see (System.out.print(Document)) but in vain.
Can somebody let me know where and what could be wrong.
Regards,
Chetan