lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Book in UK
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 18:54:27 GMT

On Jan 6, 2005, at 1:23 PM, David Townsend wrote:

> Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I wondered what's happened to
> 'Lucene In Action' in the UK.  Looking forward to reading it but
> amazon.co.uk report it as a 'hard to find' item and are now quoting a
> 4-6 week delivery time and  tacking on a rare book charge.  Amazon.com
> are quoting shipping in 24hrs.  Is this a new 'Boston Tea Party'?

It's news to me that Amazon is shipping it in the U.S. even.... but I
just checked and you're right!  They *just* got it in stock though, so
I'm sure it takes a bit more time for the U.K. to get it.

It's been shipping from Manning's site for a couple of weeks now
though, and as noted, it includes the e-book along with it.

	Erik