lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sven Duzont <sven.duz...@keljob.com>
Subject Re: Lucene appreciation
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 17:28:25 GMT
Hello,

Nice work, this mail is just to say that you already have a french concurrent ;)
www.keljob.com

For now, it's a sql server search engine, but we are planning to implement lucene in two or
three months.
Of course, we don't handle the same jobs volume (165,000 jobs vs
1,756,000) so it's reasonably  "fast",
Concerning the crawler, we use a proprietary robot made in C/C++, we
plan to move to a java & open src solution this year.
we already have a nice experience with lucene (with jakarta James)
implemented for a recruiter tool (emailed job applications management)
Also planning to implement it (maybe in association with Carrot²) in a
resume search engine.
Lot of work to be done this year so :)

--
 Sven Duzont        sven.duzont@keljob.com

38, rue du Sentier / 75002 Paris
Tél. : 00 33 (1) 40 13 63 30
Fax  : 00 33 (1) 40 13 01 84

En Octobre 2004 le Groupe Keljob c’est :
* Le 1er acteur du e-recrutement,
* 477 000 abonnements à l'alerte email,
* 125 000 CV de moins de 6 mois,
* 6 300 000 annonces lues,