lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: 1.4.3 breaks 1.4.1 QueryParser functionality
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 21:12:14 GMT
Bill,

If we broken API compatibility then we screwed up.  What getFieldQuery
signature are you overriding?

As for version numbers - there are no strict conventions.  The API
should not have broken in 1.4.2, nor in 1.4.3 - this is very
unfortunate.  I caught what I thought were all of the incompatibilities
introduced in 1.4.2, but apparently I missed something that perhaps my
test cases didn't account for?

	Erik