lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "amigo@max3d.com" <am...@max3d.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Book in UK
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 18:30:18 GMT
Have you checked Manning's site (http://www.manning.com), where you can
order the book directly from them (the publisher) and they will also
provide you
with a copy of an eBook in the mean time until your paperback arrives in
mail?

-pedja

P.S. two cubes of sugar with that tea, please :)

David Townsend said the following on 1/6/2005 1:23 PM:

>Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I wondered what's happened to 'Lucene In Action'
in the UK.  Looking forward to reading it but amazon.co.uk report it as a 'hard to find' item
and are now quoting a 4-6 week delivery time and  tacking on a rare book charge.  Amazon.com
are quoting shipping in 24hrs.  Is this a new 'Boston Tea Party'?