lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "René Hackl" <rene.a.ha...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Search Chinese in Unicode !!!
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:53:28 GMT
> > The modified code in SearchFiles.java:
> >

> > BufferedReader in = new BufferedReader(new
> > InputStreamReader(System.in, "UTF-8"));

It might make sense to incorporate a similar change in WordlistLoader.
Instead of

freader = new FileReader(wordfile);
lnr = new LineNumberReader(freader);

I think it's preferable to do something like

LineNumberReader lnr = new LineNumberReader(new InputStreamReader(
                    new FileInputStream(wordfile), "UTF-8"));

to load even more languages' files, now that it resides in the
analysis-package.

Regards,
René

--