lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Adam Saltiel" <adam.salt...@btinternet.com>
Subject RE: carrot2 question too - Re: Fun with the Wikipedia
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:06:00 GMT
David, Hi,
Would you be able to comment on coincidentally recent thread " RE: ->
Grouping Search Results by Clustering Snippets:"?
Also, when I looked at Carrot2 the pipe line is implemented as over http. I
wonder how efficient that is, or can it be changed, for instance for an all
local implementation?
Has Carrot2 been integrated in with Lucene, has it been used as the bases
for a recommender system (could it be?)?
TIA.

Adam