lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Benson Fang <plw...@gmail.com>
Subject I can't make index for .jsp files with IndexHtml!
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2004 06:36:45 GMT
Hail everyone,

I am Benson, and this is the first time I raise question via Lucene Users List.

I got a problem: Everytime I try to make an index with IndexHtml for a
directory under Tomcat webapps which includes .html and .jsp files, it
only scans for .html files, but not .jsp files. However, it works
while I make index with IndexFiles.

My command under DOS is as following:
java org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexHTML -create -index /opt/lucene/index
../SampleDirectory
(where 'SampleDirectory' is the name of my target directory)

Thank you!

Benson Fang
--
ankh  wdj3  snb