lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Filter !!!
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 08:06:29 GMT

: Wait.... there already is a ChainedFilter in the Lucene Sandbox.

Boo-Ya! ... I was really surprised I hadn't seen one yet, but that's what
I get for assuming everything in the sandbox would be lised on the "Lucene
Sandbox" page.

It looks very cool, everything i ever wanted and then some. (the
Filter[]chain is what i was planing, but the int[]logic idea is something
i hadn't considered ... I figured when I needed multiple Filters combined
with different operators I could just build a tree of Filters, but I'm
guessing this approach will come in handy).

thanx for the tip.

-Hoss