lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karthik N S" <kart...@controlnet.co.in>
Subject RE: NUMERIC RANGE BOOLEAN
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 05:38:14 GMT
Hi Erik

Apologies..........

  Sometimes  I find it hard to understnad the Answer u  reply ....

   1) I looked at the the Wiki and similarly padded '0' [ Total Length = 8 ]
at the time of indexing

    so before Indexprocess the values will be   $ 10.25 , $ 0.50 ,$
15.50.....

    After padding and indexing finally [ Used Luke to moniter ] the values
were 00000010.25 ,00000000.25,00000015.50

  2) I did not find the RangeFilter API in Lucene1.4.3 [is it recently added
if so How Do I use the same some code snippets
     please ]

with regards
Karthik