lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karthik N S" <kart...@controlnet.co.in>
Subject MergerIndex + Searchables
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:04:03 GMT
Hi Guys

Apologies...............

I have several MERGERINDEXES [  MGR1,MGR2,MGR3....].

for searching across these MERGERINDEXES I use the following Code
IndexSearcher[] indexToSearch = new IndexSearcher[CNTINDXDBOOK];

for(int all=0;all<CNTINDXDBOOK;all++){
    indexToSearch[all] = new IndexSearcher(INDEXEDBOOKS[all]);
     System.out.println(all + " ADDED TO SEARCHABLES " + INDEXEDBOOKS[all]);
}

MultiSearcher searcher = new MultiSearcher(indexToSearch);

Question :

When on Search Process , How to Display that this relevan  Document Id
Originated from Which MRG???

[ Some thing like this : -  Search word  'ISBN12345' is avalible from
"MRGx" ]

      WITH WARM REGARDS
      HAVE A NICE DAY
      [ N.S.KARTHIK]