lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: NUMERIC RANGE BOOLEAN
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:25:24 GMT
On Dec 16, 2004, at 7:17 AM, Karthik N S wrote:
> We have to get the All the Hits int the Range ,
>
>    So  0.99 cents IS & ALWAYS be 0.99 cents  on which we do the price
> Comaprison from consumer point of view .
>

> I hope  I have answered u'r Question

No, in fact, you have not.  If you want to continue to receive my help
here, you need to provide *details*.  You pose often ambiguous and hard
to decipher questions.  Please help us help you by answering the
questions we ask precisely.  What are the values (exact string values)
in that field?  Please also read the wiki page on indexing numeric
values.

Look at using the new RangeFilter rather than a RangeQuery due to the
noted issues with doing a RangeQuery.

	Erik