lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: LUCENE + 1.4.2
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 10:09:26 GMT

On Dec 6, 2004, at 1:22 AM, Karthik N S wrote:
> I am not able  to find the  FINAL "Lucene 1.4.2"  SRC any where on
> http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/index.html
>
> Please can some Body Reply the Form with the URL.

Actually Lucene 1.4.3 is now available and I recommend you use it
instead, through the official Jakarta binary downloads.  We're still
tidying up some loose ends on it before officially announcing it, but
you can find it here:

	http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/lucene/binaries/

We did not release 1.4.1 or 1.4.2 properly, so those binaries are not
available there currently.  Whether we retroactively put them there is
still undecided.

	Erik