lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Lucene in Action source code
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 13:21:12 GMT
Pasha already broke the news, but here's my official announcement.

The source code distribution to the long-awaited Lucene in Action book
is now available for download.  You'll find it at:

	http://www.manning.com/hatcher2

Navigate to the "Source Code" link on the left to get to the download
page.

The source code, of course, does not stand alone, though there is
benefit to the code by itself.  We'd love to have your feedback on the
source code - please consult the README file for details on how to
submit feedback.  Otis and I are right here on these e-mail lists, so
please post any general Lucene questions here rather than e-mailing us
directly.  Send only book related feedback to us directly.

The book is forthcoming and should be available in electronic (PDF)
format very soon (as in today or tomorrow, I'm told).  The print copies
will ship from the bindery in a few weeks, perhaps even before Xmas.
Manning sells them directly from the web site noted above, and if you
purchase the e-book you can get the print copy and e-book all for the
same price as the print copy (I believe, at least that used to be the
case - check the website for details when the e-book is available
there).

	Erik